Conveyancing Made Easy For UK Property Buyers And Property Sellers. Fast processWritten by Save & Convey
UK Property Buyers and Property Sellers. Online conveyancing price comparison service for England and Wales. Property Solicitor finder. Fast search results by Mortgage panel, local and cheapest best value conveyancing. Quick and efficient Conveyancer finder for your sale, purchase or remortgage.
Easy Conveyancing for Property Buyers and Property Sellers. Fast, efficient Property Solicitor finder service.
In just a few steps both Property Buyers and Sellers can compare conveyancing quotes online. They can filter their search results by price, location and by Mortgage Lender. They can also add Exchange Insurance when they are ready to arrange a Conveyancer call back.
The conveyancing quotes are fully detailed, conveyancing fees and costs clearly itemised. No hidden surprises. We know that choosing the right best value Conveyancer is difficult. We have made it easy and efficient because each Homebuyer Conveyancing panel member adheres to a Customer Charter. You want a stress free move or property transaction and we are here to help you achieve just that.
Competitive best value conveyancing for Property Buyers and Sellers
We monitor service levels. Your conveyancing experience matters. We know that if you are happy that we have done our job. You may even decide to recommend our conveyancing finders service to friends and colleagues.
The best price conveyancing premier service. Best value conveyancing is a combination of price and service.
We provide the tools for you to search for a local Property Solicitor or cheapest property Solicitor. You will need to decide what is best for your needs.
Speedy conveyancing process
A speedy conveyancing service can be achieved if you return your paperwork promptly to your Conveyancer. You can consider taking out Exchange Insurance as this will allow the Conveyancer to order your property searches immediately. Alternatively you may want to consider using a special legal pack where you can enjoy the benefits of a fast exchange and mitigate the chance of gazumping.
Are you in property chain?
If you are about to accept an offer for your property sale then it is worth establishing if your Buyer is in a property chain. The larger the chain the longer the conveyancing will take. You maybe lucky where a first time buyer or Buy to Let Investor is keen to buy your property. If this is the cases then your conveyance should be quick as no property chain exists.
You can compare similar properties that are for sale online. Consider location, size of property and potential works that need to be done on your property. It maybe worth considering having a Survey done on your own property so that any works highlighted could be repaired before you advertise the property. That will help you strike the best deal possible when you do get a Buyer. You could also get a valuation which would help you decide what you should advertise your property for.
You can get instant conveyancing quotes for your property sale, purchase or remortgage using our quick and easy conveyancing quote calculator and Solicitor finder. Accurate all inclusive conveyancing quotes.
Latest from Save & Convey
- Free To Compare Cheap Conveyancing Quotes And Fees Online For Your Property Move
- Discount Legal Conveyancing Fees. Cheap Remortgage And Moving House Legal Fees
- Compare Property Solicitors Fees Online. Fast Search Reliable Conveyancing Costs
- Moving House Conveyancing Savings. Compare Online Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes
- Bank Holiday Monday – Property Business Increase For Estate Agents. Moving Costs
Why Choose Us
Save & Convey in partnership with The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you the Homebuyer or Investor the conveyancing tools to find your property legal professional – Your Conveyancer. We understand that selling, buying and remortgaging freehold and leasehold property can be a stressful experience. We provide Free Instant conveyancing quotes where you can compare cheapest or nearest saving both time and money. You can book a call from your chosen Lender Conveyancing Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer to discuss your quote.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice From A Property Legal Professional? – Why not use our conveyancer finder and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Our conveyancing search filters provide specialist conveyancing quotes. Help to Buy, Right to Buy, Shared Ownership, Transfer of Equity, selling Freehold or Leasehold property or when you need a specific Lender Conveyancer that is on your approved mortgage conveyancing lender panel when you are buying or remortgaging freehold or leasehold property This is often applicable when you have a loan / mortgage.
Our Service Promise
- Price Compare competitive conveyancing quotes without entering any personal details
- Fully itemised conveyancing quotes tailored to your search criteria
- Book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer
- Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that take time to explain in detail how they will work for you
- Hotline number to help find your Conveyancer
- Save & Convey in partnership with The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel adheres to a Customer Service Promise
- Our quotes are comprehensive and tailored to suit First time Buyers, Buy to Let Investors, Residential property buyers and sellers, lender specific Conveyancers
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel is nationwide and the members are SRA regulated Conveyancing Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers